The developers at SmartLogic spend their days turning our clients ideas into reality but they are also busy learning new skills, soaking up information, and doing a little educating themselves.
Check out what our team is talking about on their blogs:
- Dan Ivovich, SmartLogic's Director of Development Operations, says podcasts are a great way to make use of your commute, chores, gym time, etc. Check out his three part series about Dan's current playlist of shows, along with highlighted shows, and some of his favorite episodes over the past few months.
- Developer Eric Oestrich is diving into learning C and has a tutorial on setting up Autotools.
- Developer Jason Truluck can help if you're dabbling in the Refile gem and want to add Bootstrap progress bars.
- Developer Max Goldstein helps you distinguish between different abstractions in code, to better communicate your intent.
- And if you missed it on the SmartLogic blog a few weeks ago, Engineering Manager Sam Goldman vetted the Apple Watch on its development capabilities.
Follow SmartLogic on Twitter for future posts from our software development team.