The right office space and support system are key to your company’s success. They are especially important when you’re first starting out -- you need more than a desk and some chairs, you need a community.
Here are a few of the great coworking spaces/incubators in Baltimore that are ready to help you and your business succeed:
Betamore is a campus for technology and entrepreneurship located in the heart of the Federal Hill neighborhood of downtown Baltimore. Betamore offers coworking, continuing education and mentorship via an advisory board.
Featured in Where to Work: Betamore
- Jen Meyer, CEO of Betamore
- Giovanni Marcantoni, CEO of Social Leagues
- Steve Silvius, Founder of Three Ring
Notable companies that have worked at Betamore:
[email protected] brings research, entrepreneurship, business leads, prospective clients and economic development in the Maryland region to one singular place.
Featured in Where to Work: bwtech
- Ellen Hemmerly, Executive Director of [email protected]
- Delali Dzirasa, President of Fearless Tech
- Andrew Mavronicolas, Co-founder of BackPack ‘Em
Notable companies that have worked at [email protected]:
The ETC (Emerging Technology Centers) promotes economic growth by providing its member companies with the resources they need — seed capital, mentors, potential partners, a collaborative community, etcetera — to get where they want to go, as quickly as possible.
Featured in Where to Work: ETC
- Deb Tillett, President of ETC
- Margaret Roth, CMO of Yet Analytics
- Andrew Schuster, Founder of Newsup
Notable companies that have worked at the ETC:
FastForward is an accelerator at Johns Hopkins that serves as a catalyst for the advancement and commercialization of an array of innovations that are derived both at the university and elsewhere.
Featured in Where to Work: FastForward
- Elizabeth Smyth, Director Strategic Initiatives Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures
- Scott Winn, Founder of Rakkoon
- Morad Elmi, Cofounder of emocha
Notable companies that have worked at FastForward:
Spark is a collaborative coworking space, featuring private offices and shared workspace for entrepreneurs, creators and innovators, located at Power Plant Live!
Featured in Where to Work: Spark Baltimore
- Shervonne Cherry, Community Manager, Spark
- Kevin Keenahan, CEO, Tissue Analytics
- Paige Cantlin, Founder, Full Society
- Ken Malone, Cofounder, Early Charm Ventures
- Casey Corcoran, Cofounder, FourV
Notable companies that have worked at Spark Baltimore:
There are so many wonderful spaces in Baltimore to launch your company from -- these are just a few.
Want to watch more? Check out every episode of SmartLogic Studies.
What is SmartLogic?
SmartLogic is a custom web/mobile development company based in Baltimore. We are committed to helping the Baltimore tech community grow and thrive. Many of our clients are launching startups, and they face an array of questions when launching their business. We want to be both a technical resource and a reserve of knowledge about everything a startup founder might want to know.
Still have questions? Maybe we can help. Try our Lunch and Learn program.